What else could I do?

Once you have completed your MLP and ACS, there is a whole world of courses that open for you. You will need to have at least 6 months experience as a Gas Engineer, but once you have achieved this you can progress onto any of the below courses:

(link to web pages)                    

  • CKR1 Cookers
  • HTR1 Heaters
  • CENWAT Central heating and water heaters
  • MET1 Meters
  • LAU1 Laundry
  • DAH1 Warm Air Units
  • LEI1 Natural Gas leisure and miscellaneous appliances
  • Commercial to Domestic Changeover Gas Courses
  • I-GAS
  • Oftec Oil Courses
  • HETAS courses

Follow the above links to find out more detail or complete the form below and one of the Training Team will be in touch to discuss your needs.