Manufacturers and suppliers of partition kits for non-loadbearing walls.
When is it required?
Drafting an ETA is not mandatory. However, requests for CE-marking by customers are increasingly common for non-loadbearing internal walls.
ETAG 003 describes all requirements, assessment criteria and methods of assessment used applicable for partition kits for non-loadbearing walls.
For certification steps 1-5 apply. Kiwa is happy to guide you trough these steps.
- Download ETAG 003 from the EOTA website and determine which use categories should be applicable.
- Request a quotation from Kiwa by using the application form.
- Have Kiwa prepare an ETA based on ETAG 003. Kiwa also is a Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for ETAG 003. More information can be found on this website.
- Kiwa will perform an FPC assessment on all criteria for certification based on your ETA. If requirements are met, a certificate will be granted. Any non-conformities first will have to be resolved.
- In order to maintain your certificate, Kiwa will perform annual audits to verify that processes continuously meet requirements.
Regulations regarding EOTA (European Organistation for Technical Assessment) can be found on the EOTA website.