Inspections yield substantial data that can be used to ensure safety and increase the life span of a lift or escalator. The results serve as a valuable input for your maintenance systems and provide early warnings of future problems so you can avoid costs or, at worst, an emergency breakdown.
Kiwa Inspecta inspects all kinds of lifts and escalators. We do inspections at every level, ranging from design review, installation, manufacturing, modernisation, maintenance and in-service inspections. We serve you with skilled and experienced staff, combined with practical procedures and clear-cut documentation. Integrity and respect for our partners are imperative for Kiwa Inspecta and we work very closely with our customers.
- Lifts, all types e.g:
- Lifts for transport of persons, persons & goods or goods only
- Service lifts
- Specially lifts intended for persons with impaired mobility
- Lifts for refuse transport
- Inspection lifts
Benefits of Inspection of Lifts and Escalators
- You minimize the risk of injury
- You increase operational availability
- You obtain a good basis for planning maintenance and investment
- You get high technical competence, good service and a good geographical coverage
There are European directives to be fulfilled and, for the control of devices in operation, there are a variety of national inspection requirements to be followed. Kiwa Inspecta is a notified body for many European directives. This means that Kiwa Inspecta is authorised by national accreditation bodies to perform inspections in compliance with local and international standards.