- Gas holder membranes and membranes for flexible roofs, used for flexible storage and buffer of (bio)gas installations and tanks for fuels and other chemicals;
- Expansion vessel membranes;
- Membranes for desalination, separation and (reverse) osmosis;
- Membranes in fuel cells, (semi-)permeable membranes;
- Tank liners for storage of water, oil, chemicals;
- Pipe liners for sewage and drinking water piping systems;
- Pipe liners for oil & gas piping systems.
gas holder membranes - flexible roof membranes - non-permeable, permeable membranes - expansion vessel membranes - membranes for desalination, reverse osmosis, fuel cells
tank liners - sewage liners - pipe liners - barrier liners – rubber and plastic composite liners
All parties dealing with design, engineering, manufacturing and use of membranes and liners.
- For inspections, approvals and certification.
- In all cases where questions arise and problems need to be solved with respect to the quality of membranes and liners.
Please contact us for more information.