Relevant for those who want to know about composition or nature of a polymer material, component, a contamination or a chemical attack.
For polymers and elastomers being raw materials, compounds or used in products the following techniques are available:
- (Fourier Transform) Infrared Spectrometry (FTIR, with more than 200,000 reference spectra) andATR, Diffusion reflection, Pyrolysis-FTIR
- Gas chromatography (GC), also combined with mass spectrometry (GC-MS);
- Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC);
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM), also combined with Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy (EDX or EDS);
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatogrphy (HPLC);
- Thermo gravimetric Analysis (TGA).
In all cases where information about the composition of polymeric materials and products is needed.
Please contact us for more information.