If you are in need in all cases where information about the composition of polymeric materials and products is needed. Or you want to know about composition or nature of a polymer material, component, a contamination or a chemical attack. Our analysis methods can be used to determine the nature and composition of a material and also to find out the nature or cause of a contamination or a failure. Our Kiwa experts have years of experience to look into your problem en help you to find solutions.
Different techniques available for you
For polymers and elastomers being raw materials, compounds or used in products the following techniques are available:
- (Fourier Transform) Infrared Spectrometry (FTIR, with more than 200,000 reference spectra) andATR, Diffusion reflection, Pyrolysis-FTIR
- Gas chromatography (GC), also combined with mass spectrometry (GC-MS);
- Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC);
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM), also combined with Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy (EDX or EDS);
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatogrphy (HPLC);
- Thermo gravimetric Analysis (TGA).
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kiwa has specialized business units that focus on specific market segments, in the Netherlands and internationally. We offer specialist services in areas such as energy and water, fire safety and security, infrastructure, roof and facade advice, sports facilities and training. You can contact these business units for testing, inspection, certification, training and consultancy tailored to your market segment.