Who is DVGW testing and certification for?
DVGW standards provide a foundation for everyone working in the gas and water sectors in Germany.
About DVGW testing and inspection
As recognized laboratory by the German Association of Gas and Water Professionals, Kiwa provides testing and inspections services for water and gas materials, components and products in accordance with various DVGW evaluation guidelines like
- GW335 (A1, A2, A3, B2 and more)
- Other related DIN, EN and ISO product standards.
Kiwa's qualified technicians and auditors will validate the specifications of your products and assess the quality controls during the production process in preparation for the final review and granting of the certificate by DVGW.
Besides DVGW approvals for Germany, our broad service portfolio covers water and gas approvals for other countries like Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Italy, Great Britain, United States, and the Middle East.
Our scope enables us to effectively combine and tailor testing, evaluation and certification services for manufacturers to help reduce the time and costs from application to certificate. Would you like to know more about how we can help optimization your certification portfolio? Then please contact us.
Benefits Kiwa DVGW testing and certification services
- Kiwa is well respected in the water industry, a symbol of quality and integrity.
- Our services encompass all areas of the water and wastewater supply networks.
- We provide a responsive and personalized guidance through the certification process.
- Proven record of combining approvals to keep costs down and improve market on time.
- Extensive international network that supports approvals and access to new markets.
- The use of the Kiwa quality mark on your products and promotional materials.