About North American Plumbing Codes
The most widely adopted plumbing code in the United States is the International Plumbing Code published by the International Code Council (ICC) and the Uniform Plumbing Code, published by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO). Together with our partner institutes Kiwa can facilitate compliance to most referenced plumbing product standards.
Benefits of our IPC and UPC services
- Kiwa is well respected in the water industry, a symbol of quality and integrity.
- Our services encompass all areas of the water and wastewater supply networks.
- We provide a responsive and personalized guidance through the certification process.
- Kiwa's proven record of combining approvals keep costs down and improve market on time.
- Extensive international network that supports approvals and access to new markets.
- The use the Kiwa quality mark on your products and promotional materials to create trust.