Relevant to suppliers, governments and regulators, retailers, brand manufacturers, and food service professionals.
What you need to know
The main objective is to provide a route for companies who lack or have underdeveloped food safety systems to achieve accredited certification.The program has so far been developed to cover the scopes of manufacturing and primary production.
- Pathway toward certification
- Access to new markets
- Enacle local, regional, and international trade
Government & Regulator Benefits
- Compliance and legislation
- Regulatory efficiencies
- Align public and private approaches
- Total supply chain food safety management system
Retailers, Manufacturers, Food Service Benefits
- Shared risk management tools
- Save money and improve market linkages through convergence
- Enable simpler buying