Kiwa inspects all kinds of cranes and other lifting devices. We carry out inspections at every level, ranging from design review, installation, manufacturing, modernization, maintenance and in-service inspections. Many inspections are mandatory and require a formal record; others are commercially driven to meet specific customer needs.
We give you skilled and experienced staff, combined with practical procedures and clear-cut documentation. Integrity and respect for our partners are imperative for Kiwa Inspecta and we work very closely with our customers.
Benefits of Inspection of Cranes and Lifting Devices
- You minimize the risk of injury
- You increase operational availability
- You obtain a good basis for planning of maintenance and investment
There are European directives to be fulfilled and, for control of devices in operation, there are a variety of national inspection requirements to be followed. Kiwa Inspecta is a notified body for many European directives. This means that Kiwa is authorized by your national accreditation body to perform inspections in compliance with local and international standards.
- Cranes, all types
- Lifting accessories
- Dock levellers
- Vehicle lift
- Tail lifts
- Work platforms for temporary use
- Mobile elevating work platforms
- Mobile machinery (excavators, dumpers, wheel loaders, mobile cranes etc)
- Lift equipment for stage
- Storage equipment/pallet racks
- Mine hoists
- Amusement park equipment
- Water slides