Kiwa Germany increases capacity for testing medical devices and components
In order to contribute to the fight against the corona pandemic, Kiwa Primara GmbH (part of Kiwa Germany) has expanded its capacities regarding testing of medical devices and components. Medical device tests are now available even faster.
'I am pleased that we can maintain and even expand our testing options, particularly in this area,' says Valentin Haug, Managing Director of Kiwa Primara. 'We acted quickly and can thus react adequately to the current needs of the industry.'
Kiwa Primara GmbH has been offering testing services for active medical devices as an accredited testing laboratory since 2002. Kiwa Primara performs tests of the following medical products, among others:
- Active medical devices
- Programmable electrical and medical systems
- Usability of medical devices
- Alarm systems
- Devices and accessories for high-frequency surgery
- Electrocardiographs and ECG monitor equipment
- Electromyographs (EMG) and devices for evoked potentials (EP)
- Operating tables
- Multifunction patient monitors
- Sterilizers and cleaning and disinfection devices
- Components such as transformers or power supplies.
Independent testing and certification body
Kiwa Primara GmbH was founded in 2010 as Primara Test- und Zertifikier- GmbH in Kaufbeuren, Germany, and is part of Kiwa since September 2018.
Would you like more information about the services Kiwa Primara offers? Please contact Kiwa Germany, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 (0)40 30 39 49 60.