T2 Utility Engineers team of engineers and technicians understand the working aspects of sewer and storm drain infrastructure and provide full CCTV services following National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO) – PACP, MACP, and LACP standards. We offer state-of-the-art CCTV equipment, zoom cameras and other tools necessary to provide inspection, condition assessment, horizontal positioning, and asset management services for sewer systems.
On the cutting edge of sewer inspection technology, our CCTV equipment enables us to side launch up a lateral from the mainline sewer, both with or against the mainline flow, to inspect and horizontally position the laterals. These investigations reduce the unknown risks typically associated with sewer laterals.
CCTV services include:
- Mainline CCTV inspection, horizontal positioning and condition assessment
- Lateral CCTV inspection, horizontal positioning and condition assessment
- Zoom camera inspections
- Cross bore prevention and inspection programs
- Maintenance hole inspections
- Smoke testing
- Dye testing
- Inflow and infiltration (I&I) studies
- Cleaning and flushing
- Sewer reaming