Relevant to solar installers, integrators, project developers, utilities and investors who need expert technical diligence, procurement, and quality assurance services. Packaging integrity and loading of containers is critical to products arriving on-site without damage. We help our clients manage the risks associated with the procurement of PV equipment.
We inspect packaging integrity and the loading of containers to ensure compliance with manufacturer’s specifications before the products leave the manufacturer’s factory or storage facility.
- Randomly select and inspect containers per batch of modules
- Confirm and document that all loaded pallets are from batch weeks & workshops designated for customer order
- Review loading per manufacturer specification
- Review and document module packing list, including serial numbers, module type, sorting and quantity verification
- Review condition of the packaged modules, including pallets, packaging, and strapping
- Assess condition of container (cleanliness, pest, & vermin-free) and suitability of the container for international shipment
- Confirm correct loading, arrangement, and securing into the container(s)