Relevant to solar installers, integrators, project developers, utilities and investors who need expert technical diligence, procurement, and quality assurance services. We enable our clients to manage technical risk associated with the investment or procurement of PV equipment. We leverage direct relationships with PV module, inverter, and battery manufacturers to independently verify quality, reliability, and performance.
We work with you to fully specify the PV module, manufacturing, quality criteria, and quality assurance requirements. We will help you define defects and identify potential remedies. Our purpose is to help you manage and mitigate potential safety, performance, and reliability risks.
- Review of existing documentation
- Support during agreement negotiations
- Evaluation of quality criteria provided by manufacturer
- Improvements to the manufacturer’s own quality criteria
- Advice on best practices and processes for managing module quality assurance
- Advice on best practices in managing non-conforming product or processes
- Fully defined specifications for the production of your modules including quality criteria and quality assurance requirements
- Specifications for acceptable methods of manufacturing
- Technical diligence including factory auditing and reliability testing prior to production
- Quality verification overseen during module production