Kiwa Technology can advise you on safe and efficient use of your gas system in the different phases in the life of the system. This ranges from carrying out a risk analysis at the design stage to determining the remaining service life for an existing system.
We can determine for you whether a system is capable of safe operation based on a design assessment and functional testing of the system. Our report allows you to demonstrate compliance with the valid safety requirements.
Examples of projects
- investigation into the cause of an accident when starting up a system.
- support when carrying out a periodical inspection for major complicated systems such as a pyrolysis oven.
- practical training in respect of implementing the ATEX directive.
- technical assessment of systems such as a gas filling station and oil burners for a smelting furnace.
- setting up and giving training courses for maintenance and inspection activities in respect of your in-house plant.
Because of the complexity of these systems, complying with these requirements is no simple task. A knowledge of gas technology, safety policy, ATEX and SIL is required.
- Owners of industrial systems.
- Equipment manufacturers.
- Inspection companies