Kiwa Connect™ brings together equipment registers and inspection documents
With Kiwa Connect™, you can seamlessly manage your equipment registers and inspection documents. It is aimed at property and equipment owners and operators, real estate companies, maintenance companies, property managers and industrial operators.
The service brings together the equipment registers and inspection documents for the properties you manage, and acts as an ordering channel for inspections.
Kiwa Connect™ helps you manage legal audit obligations
A browser-based web service to help you manage your legal equipment inspection obligations. The service includes:
- All equipment subject to inspection and its inspection status
- inspection findings
- status of project orders
- contact and ordering functions
The service covers inspections of lifts, fire safety, electrical equipment, measuring equipment, pressure equipment, cranes and lifting equipment, pallet racks and condition survey services. You can also send messages and order an inspection through Kiwa Connect™.
Setting up the portal is quick and easy. If required, we can map your property's equipment for you and enter it into the service.
An annual contract is required to access the portal. We charge an initial set-up fee for the implementation of the service and the annual price depends on the number of users of the service.
Benefits of the Kiwa Connect™ portal
- Facilitates information management by centralising inspection documents and equipment registers in one place in digital format
- Information is up-to-date and always available
- Helps to budget inspections on an annual basis
- Helps to manage legal inspection obligations, for example with a list of overdue inspections
- The service makes time more efficient and opens up new opportunities to use data for business purposes