South African Technical Auditing Service (SATAS) can issue SANS certification for a product based on independent test results and results of their audit on the manufacturer. SATAS is an alternative to SABS when it comes to certifying products to SANS standards. Satas certification opens up the South African country for any business. Kiwa and SATAS cooperate closely together to make gaining SATAS approval simpler and deliver the best value.
Benefits of our SATAS services
- Minimizing the need for duplicate assessment work by sharing existing test information and data between SATAS en Kiwa.
- Reducing the need to involve other certification bodies thanks to the combined resources of SATAS and Kiwa.
- Our experts understand standards, regulations and science behind the test methods and therefore can maximize the value of the approval investments you've already made.
- Minimizing the cost of inspection costs involved with an inspection such as disruption SATAS and Kiwa clients.
- Reducing the disruption and costs associated with multiple inspection days for shared SATAS/ Kiwa customers.
- SATAS is working closely with SAPPMA and SANAS and are currently holding more than 50% of all HDPE and PVC certificates in South Africa.
Please contact us for obtaining a tailor-made offer.