Guidance to OWWSC approval for manufacturer & vender by Kiwa
The DIAM is restructured to Public & Private Sector Company, by the name Oman Water & Waste water Service Company (herein after referred as OWWSC). OWWSC is unilaterally responsible for all the services that ensure high quality and reliable drinking water in the Sultanate of Oman (excluding Dhofar Governorate (. The quality standards for assets installed in water supply works are being upgraded as necessary. Therefore, it is mandatory to obtain OWWSC approval to supply any product related to drinking water works, participate in projects and bidding to tenders. The manufacturers and venders who are having active registration in OWWSC are permitted to supply components and materials that are used in the production and distribution networks of drinking water works in Oman.
Before being able to import and sell products in drinking water assets in OWWSC, your organization and the products must demonstrate compliance to the OWWSC standards and specifications. Which permitted to gain access to the Vender registration list of OWWSC.
As a governmental organisation, DIAM is unilaterally responsible for all the services that ensure high-quality and reliable drinking water in the Sultanate of Oman. Before being able to import and sell your products in the Sultanate of Oman, your organization must demonstrate compliance to the DIAM standards and specifications in order to gain access to the market in Oman.
Please check the website of OWWSC for more information.
Benefits of our OWWSC approval guidance service
- Kiwa is well respected in the water industry, a symbol of quality and integrity.
- Our services encompass all areas of the water and wastewater supply networks.
- We provide a responsive and personalized guidance through the certification process.
- Kiwa's proven record of combining approvals keep costs down and improve market on time.
- Extensive international network that supports approvals and access to new markets.
- Use the Kiwa quality mark on your products and promotional materials to create trust.