With more than 25 years of experience in performing EMC testing, Kiwa Creiven represents a unique partner serving the market for Accredited Laboratory Testing in accordance with the EMC Directive 2014/30/EC for the certification of Electrical Products.
The testing and evaluation services of electrical products conducted by Kiwa Group Italy, through the Kiwa Creiven laboratory, according to the EMC Directive (2014/30/EC) are aimed at manufacturers of to multiple types of appliances and consumer goods, including:
- Household and similar equipment
- Information technology and office equipment
- Power conversion equipment (inverters) used in renewable energy installations
- Electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use
- Automatic electrical command and control equipment
- Static uninterruptible power systems (UPS)
- Electromedical equipment
- Lighting equipment
- Associated machines and switchboards
- Electric toys
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
Kiwa Creiven's EMC laboratory has more than 25 years of experience in performing electromagnetic compatibility tests, which also thanks to the consolidated technical expertise and the most modern instruments complying with current regulations allows Kiwa Creiven to represent a unique partner serving the market.
The electromagnetic compatibility laboratory is equipped with anechoic and shielded chambers capable of operating on large (2.5 x 2.5 m, up to 2000 kg) and high-power systems.
Among the services offered by Kiwa Creiven Laboratory:
- Testing and verification with reference to EN /IEC standards
- Pre-conformity testing
- In situ testing at customer sites
- CE marking
- Notified body functions
- CB certificates (IECEE scheme)
With a highly specialized staff and more than a decade of experience behind it, Kiwa Creiven ensures the execution of Testing activities in accordance with the needs of companies and organizations, guaranteeing a comprehensive and customized portfolio of accredited services for its clients.
The high reputation obtained over the years, a guarantee of competence and professionalism, makes the laboratory a partner for progress, which, thanks to flexibility in service delivery, enables companies to introduce even the most innovative products to the market.
In addition, direct participation in the development of standards related to the sectors in which it operates, allows Kiwa Creiven to be constantly updated on the latest regulatory updates and to be considered by companies and organizations as a point of reference in the Italian and international panorama for electrical Testing activities.