Are you a manufacturer of rubber compounds and rubber products? A distributor or trader, a designer perhaps or a manufacturer and constructor of installations and equipment? Or are you involved with maintenance and asset management, an end users of rubber products? We carry out investigations for all of you when needed.
We offer a wide range of mechanical tests, testing of the chemical resistance and analytical tests. Most of our laboratories have an EN-ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation.
Mechanical and physical properties
- hardness, tensile properties under strain, compression and shear
- compression set, tension set
- stress relaxation
- permeability of gasses and liquids
- ageing in hot air
- ozone resistance
- resistance against water, oil, (bio)fuels, gas condensates, reference liquids, liquid chemicals
Chemical and physical analysis
- Rubbers, composition of rubber compounds, fillers, plasticizers, accelerators, antioxidants
- Analytical thechniques: FT-IR, DSC, TGA, GC-MS, REM-RMA
Testing of rubber products
- O-rings and other sealing rings, profiles, bearings, valve seats, fenders, membranes, liners
The right choice
Investigation and testing of the properties of rubber materials and products is important for the choice of the right rubber material for a new product, for the evaluation of the product quality for purchase or change and for the cause analysis of possible failures.
Please feel free to contact our Rubber Team consultants,
tel +31 70 4144555 or email@example.com
Kiwa has specialized business units that focus on specific market segments, in the Netherlands and internationally. We offer specialist services in areas such as energy and water, fire safety and security, infrastructure, roof and facade advice, sports facilities and training. You can contact these business units for testing, inspection, certification, training and consultancy tailored to your market segment.