This service is for solid fuel stove manufacturers.
We can advise on recent changes to CE/UKCA Mark legislation.
Since 2013 it has been mandatory for many domestic products to be tested under the Construction Products Regulations. Appliances include:
- Open fires (to EN 13229)
- Closed roomheaters (to EN 13240)
- Free standing boilers (to EN 12809)
- Cookers (to EN 12815)
- Pellet Roomheaters (to EN 14785)
- Slow heat release appliances (to EN 15250)
We also offer a complete test solution for:
- DEFRA smoke exemption
- Electrical safety (EN 60335-1)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
It is also mandatory for automatic boilers (over a certain output) to comply with the Machinery Directive. We provide a complete service for:
- Testing to EN 303-5
- RHI emissions certificates
- Smoke exemption
We are also accredited to test to the standards covering pellet stoves and boilers.
We work closely with HETAS to ensure that compliant products are listed within their Official Guide.