> CONSTRUCTION PHASE
Raba Kistner’s staff of Certified Welding Inspectors (CWIs) and Non-Destructive Testing Technicians (NDTs) provides structural steel and mechanical piping inspection and testing services. These highly qualified and skilled professional and technical personnel are qualified to perform welding procedures, as well as required inspections and evaluations of structural and piping welded connections, by visual and non-destructive methods. They also can verify that structural steel bolted connections have been properly installed.
This wide scope of services can be performed for buildings, bridges, precast parking garages, mechanical piping, process piping, utility pipelines, and oil and gas pipelines.
Our structural steel and mechanical piping inspection and testing services include:
- Certified Welding Inspection (Weld Testing)
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing of Welds
- Dye Penetrant Testing of Welds
- Torque Testing of Structural Steel Bolted Connections
- Ultrasonic Thickness Evaluation
- Tensile and Hardness Testing of Steel
- Quality Control Audits of Steel Fabricators