Why remote auditing?
Remote auditing has been possible for some time already, thanks to useful and safe digital tools. In times in which social distancing is mandatory and travelling is restricted, our experience is that remote auditing is an excellent way to carry out certain audits.
Remote auditing is part of the future as the world will probably be not be the same after COVID-19 pandemic. It is also part of the solution of how we can work more efficiently and sustainably. For example, travelling less means we are not producing as much green gas emissions.
Benefits of remote auditing
Remote audits have a number of important advantages:
- More effective processes and deployment of employees: a virtual workspace, with restricted access to the persons involved, in which documents are stored, ensures more efficient information exchange.
- Fewer auditors on the floor.
- Effective time usage.
- Faster and safer.
- Less travel movements: spend less time traveling.
- It’s more sustainable; use of digital means of communication and less travelling.
- Participation to sessions is not location dependent.