BRL K17301 open for comment
BRL K17301, ‘Evaluation guideline for the Kiwa product certificate for plastics piping systems of PVC for the transport of drinking water and raw water' is open for comment.
The evaluation guideline has been revised on a number of topics:
- 4.6.2 – Colour
- 4.7 - NVN-ENV CEN/TS 1452-7 shall be used as guidance document for changes of the product
- 4.8 - Pressure regimes of the tests
- Table 4 - PN 7,5 and a design coefficient C = 2,0 shall be no longer certified, two years after this evaluation guideline is declared binding
- Table 7 – footnote 1
- 5.3.9 – Vicat softening temperature is added as a requirement
- Table 12 – modified
- Table 13 – PVC-UH is removed
- Table 15 – modified
- Table 17 – modified
- 7.3.6 metal parts - removed
Please use the commenting sheet below to share your comments on the design BRL-K17301 before May 5, 2017. Send your comments to:
Kiwa Nederland B.V.